My first ever beauty review. I'm no expert, so I'll keep this short and sweet. This sea salt spray is one of my favourite products at the moment. At £2.49 for 75ml, here's a few reasons why it should be your favourite too...
1) It leaves a voluminous, non sticky texture to limp hair that holds pretty much all day
2) It's perfect for between washes and works extra well with a bit of back combing at the roots
3) It makes you smell like you're a mermaid. Not sure if that's good or bad.
4) It genuinely contains sea salt (at least I think it does. When the wind blows my hair into my mouth, it tastes like I've been by the beach)
5) It's a perfect size for travel & your handbag
6) You can spray it on your hair when it's dry, mush it in with your hands and it doesn't leave sticky stuff on your mitts - perfect for on-the-go spritzting.
7) Not bowled over by the packaging, but the spray has decent coverage-to-squirt ratio.
Here's a quick Instagram pic of it in action (follow me @fifiduffy), not sure if this will sell it - you're better to take my word for it. Don't spend £25 on Bumble & Bumble when you can get relatively similar, less precious products on a budget. Now flee to your nearest Boots!
Have you tried sea salt texturising sprays? What are your thoughts on them?
I'm Fifi Mcgee
I'm a cushion addict, passionate about designing my house to be a place that improves my life