Here's the recipe:
Ingredients (to make a small loaf for two)
250g wholemeal bread flour
15g salted butter
2 pinches of salt
3.5g dried yeast
2.5g granulated sugar
155ml cold water straight from the tap
1) Mix the flour into a large mixing bowl and stir in the salt, sugar and yeast.
2) Throw in the butter, then the water, and mix together until you form a soft dough.
3) Important bit - Sprinkle a surface with flour and knead the bread by turning and folding for a solid 10 minutes. Keep that surface flour-y, otherwise the mixture will stick.
4) Place the dough on a baking tray sprinkled (lightly) with flour and leave in a warm room to rise.
5) When the dough has risen to twice it's size (roughly an hour or two) score a cross across the top with a sharp knife.
6) Place in a preheated oven 200degrees and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Once it's done, leave to cool then serve in slices with some of your favourite soup!