Aren't these the cutest little snacks? And not too unhealthy either. They're all over pinterest at the moment, so I was inspired to give 'em a go. They would make an alternative treat at parties, or if you're ever stuck for ideas on entertaining kiddies, if they're anything like me they'll have hours of fun making (and eating) these.
What you'll need:
A bunch of skewers (one for every half a banana)
Some chocolate chopped into chunks
Decoration (I used sprinkles, but you could use dessicated coconut for varied flavour)
How to make them:
1) Cut each banana in half, peel and place a skewer right in their centres.
2) Place the little fellas on a tray and freeze them for about 10 minutes.
3) Whilst you're waiting, put your chocolate chunks in a bowl and microwave them, stirring every 30 seconds, until it's melted.
4) Grab the banana fellas out of the freezer and slather the melted chocolate all over them, turning them round - don't forget their edges!
5) While the chocolate it still wet, sprinkle with hundreds and thousands and put them in the fridge to harden up for 20 mins.
6) Instagram them, sword fight with them, eat & enjoy!